Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
Alpacas Technologies Ltd.
c/o WeWork Atrium Tower
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you can use the sample withdrawal form from our GTC, which, however, is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We will pick up the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) According to the law, the right of revocation does not exist for distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- in all other cases specified in Section 312g (2) of the German Civil Code (BGB).
(2) The right of withdrawal shall also expire in the case of a contract for the provision of services if the Entrepreneur has provided the service in full and has only started to perform the service after the Consumer has given his express consent to this and at the same time confirmed his knowledge that he will lose his right of withdrawal upon full performance of the contract by the Entrepreneur.